– Roof-mount, spun aluminum downblast
– Direct or belt drive, EC motor option
– Capacity: Up to 39,150 cfm; 0 – 2.0 w.g.
– Miami-Dade Approved for High Velocity Hurricane Zones (NOA# 10-0615.09)
– Roof-mount, spun aluminum upblast; direct or belt drive; EC motor option
– Application: Fumes, commercial kitchens, and exhaust of other contaminants
– U.L Listed for Smoke Control Systems (500°F / 4 Hours; 1000°F / 1-Hour)
– U.L 762 Listed for Grease Laden Air Exhaust (400°F)
– Capacity: Up to 21,511 cfm; 0- 4.0° wg.
-Miami-Dade Approved for High Velocity Hurricane Zones (NOA# 10-0615.09)
– Wall-mount propeller fans
– Direct or Belt Drive
– Application: General supply and exhaust for warehouses, factories, and mechanical rooms
– Capacity: Up to 68,172 cfm; 0 – 1.0 w.g.
– Turbines: General ventilation of factories, farm/agricultural buildings, commercial/public structures, and homes.
– Pul-Air for air exhaust with no moving parts
– Insul-Air for extended airshaft to clear roof peaks, etc.
Our products list includes:
– AMCA certified Corrosion resistant fans (from France).
– AMCA certified Air curtains.
– AMCA certified General & Industrial ventilation fans.
– Air quality control products.
– Ecology units & Filtration systems for kitchen exhaust.
– Ozone free Bi-polar Ionization products which cleans & kills bacteria/viruses in the air.
– HVAC VALVES, PICVS, FCU KITS & ACTUTATORS
– Air conditioner spares.
B. Krishna Kumar